OUR PREMIER CARD 2019 FUNDRAISER IS OCTOBER 25-NOVEMBER 3
Celebrating its 20th year, Premier Card is one of the most anticipated fundraising events of the season! Shoppers give $50 and get their Premier Card from any participating OKC, Edmond, or Norman merchant. In return, participating merchants offer an up to 20% discount to Premier Card holders during the 10-day event. All proceeds are used to fund Payne Education Center’s teacher training programs and dyslexia advocacy efforts.
The Premier Card is a win, win for everyone! By participating in the Premier Card fundraiser, you’re seeing to it that no child struggles to learn to read while taking advantage of discounts at some of your favorite stores. In 2018, participants helped raise over $85,000, securing vital dyslexia remediation training for Oklahoma teachers.
WILLIAMS-SONOMA PREMIER CARD KICKOFF PARTY
Fri, October 25, 2019, 6:00 PM
Williams-Sonoma at Penn Square Mall is hosting a Premier Card Kickoff Party at 6pm where they will have hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and vendor demonstrations. Payne Education Center staff will be there handing out free books to kids, information about dyslexia, and opportunities to win free Premier Cards!
PREMIER CARD EVENTS
- All discounts are subject to merchant and manufacturer policy.
- Retailers are not required to honor the up to 20% discount on special orders, layaways, gift certificates, sale merchandise, delivery fees, complimentary gift wrap services, alcoholic beverages, or with any other in‐store discount, promotion or coupon.
- Card owner’s signature must appear on the Card.
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only the Card owner, their spouse, and dependent children can use the Card for discounts.
- Applies only to participants listed in the directory.
Thank you to all of our sponsors and merchants for your support. We could not do this without you!