OUR PREMIER CARD 2021 FUNDRAISER IS OCTOBER 22-October 31
Celebrating its 22nd year, Premier Card is one of the most anticipated fundraising events of the season! Shoppers give $50 and get their Premier Card from any participating OKC, Edmond, or Norman merchant. In return, participating merchants offer an up to 20% discount to Premier Cardholders during the 10-day event. All proceeds are used to fund Payne Education Center’s teacher training programs and dyslexia advocacy efforts.
The Premier Card is a win, win for everyone! By participating in the Premier Card fundraiser, you’re seeing to it that no child struggles to learn to read while taking advantage of discounts at some of your favorite stores. In 2020, participants helped raise over $76,000, securing vital dyslexia remediation training for Oklahoma teachers.
Premier Card Week Etiquette
- All discounts are subject to merchant and manufacturer policy.
- Retailers are not required to honor the up to 20% discount on special orders, layaways, gift certificates, sale merchandise, delivery fees, complimentary gift wrap services, alcoholic beverages, or with any other in‐store discount, promotion or coupon.
- Card owner’s signature must appear on the Card.
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only the Card owner, their spouse, and dependent children can use the Card for discounts.
- Applies only to participants listed in the directory.
Thank you to all of our sponsors and merchants for your support. We could not do this without you!
- InvesTrust Wealth Management
- Samantha Bina