Empowering Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Parents, and Volunteers to Tutor Children and Adults in Reading
- The Reading Intervention 101 (RI 101) Online Course is a digitally delivered Structured Literacy class for reading stakeholders who are interested in supplemental reading practice for struggling readers.
- Training encompasses basic reading needs of struggling readers, including those with dyslexia, and provides exposure to vocabulary acquisition exercises as well as age-appropriate stories and techniques.
- The curriculum is appropriate for use as a tutoring intervention program or a summer school reading intervention curriculum, with the intent of remediating struggling readers.
- This online course is taught by a former classroom teacher who is a Certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT) and a Qualified Instructor (QI)
- All materials are included in the price of the course. They will be shipped to your location and you will access the course instruction through an email-provided link.
- This course includes 7 units with 6 quizzes. This is a pass/fail course. Your quiz grades do not count against you, but you must watch all videos and take all quizzes to complete the course.