OUR PREMIER CARD 2019 FUNDRAISER IS OCTOBER 25-NOVEMBER 3
Celebrating its 20th year, Premier Card is one of the most anticipated fundraising events of the season! Shoppers give $50 and get their Premier Card from any participating OKC, Edmond, or Norman merchant. In return, participating merchants offer an up to 20% discount to Premier Card holders during the 10-day event. All proceeds are used to fund Payne Education Center’s teacher training programs and dyslexia advocacy efforts.
The Premier Card is a win, win for everyone! By participating in the Premier Card fundraiser, you’re seeing to it that no child struggles to learn to read while taking advantage of discounts at some of your favorite stores. In 2018, participants helped raise over $85,000, securing vital dyslexia remediation training for Oklahoma teachers.
THE OIL TREE PREMIER CARD KICKOFF
Fri, October 25, 2019
The Oil Tree is celebrating the start of Premier Card 2019 with a cooking demo by Gold Plated. Stop by for a bite! Premier Card holders enjoy 20% off the entire store.*exclusions apply
Premier Card Week Etiquette
- All discounts are subject to merchant and manufacturer policy.
- Retailers are not required to honor the up to 20% discount on special orders, layaways, gift certificates, sale merchandise, delivery fees, complimentary gift wrap services, alcoholic beverages, or with any other in‐store discount, promotion or coupon.
- Card owner’s signature must appear on the Card.
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only the Card owner, their spouse, and dependent children can use the Card for discounts.
- Applies only to participants listed in the directory.
Thank you to all of our sponsors and merchants for your support. We could not do this without you!
- Ann and Robert Gilliland
- Bette Jo and Frank Hill
- Vicki Howard
- Hudiburg Auto Group
- OKC Friday
- Eskridge Lexus of Oklahoma City
- Anne and Barry Q. Gray
- Dr. Mark T. Hanstein, D.D.S.
- InvesTrust Wealth Management
- Dana and Keith Schwarz